The Best of the Best
1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - Obviously the G.O.A.T, the pb cup’s dominance cannot be questioned.
2. Jolly Ranchers - Sure, lemon and grape suck but the utter deliciousness of green apple and watermelon make these a perennial winner.
3. Snickers - The OG of the game, Snickers has chocolate and peanuts on lock. We see you peanut M&M’s, we see you.
4. Starburst - Like a tasty piece of wax, the pink ones are legendary, of course, but don’t sleep on orange.
5. Almond Joy - A darkhorse sneaks into the top 5, it’s like taking a mini tropical vacation. Plus almonds are pretty much a salad.
The Worst of the Worst
1. Candy Corns - The undisputed grossest, dumbest candy in the game. The person behind these abominations should be punched in the face and never allowed to listen to Drake again.
2. A Box of Raisins from the Hendersons - Seriously Jan? You’re giving out mini boxes of organic raisins to kids on Halloween? That’s just mean and totally stupid. Not cool Jan, not cool at all.
3. Three Musketeers - The worst candy bar in the biz, no doubt. The filling in the middle? That’s drywall spackle right?
4. Butterfinger - Dear Butterfinger, your primary flavor component is chemicals then? That’s what you are going with? Awful.
5. A Can of Soup From Old Man Johansson - Sure a can of cream of mushroom soup from 1993 is pretty terrible but at least it’s sort of funny. Raisins are not funny Jan, NOT FUNNY.